- Indoor Air Quality Consultation
- Cleaning and Disinfection of A/C Ducts
- Environmental Studies
- Industrial Microbiology
- Mold Remediation
- Fire Restoration
- HVAC Assessments
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Industries: Manufacturing areas, labs, offices, etc.
- Health Care Industry: hospitals, doctor offices, labs, etc.
- Hospitality Industry: hotels, casinos, restaurants, etc.
- Educational Institutions: libraries, class & conference rooms, etc.
- Commercial Offices
- Houses with Central A/C
Symptoms of poor IAQ:
- Irritation of the eyes, skin, nose, and throat. Mental fatigue, headache, stuffy nose, and other flu-like symptoms
- Contaminants in the air: Biological (fungi, mold, bacteria, viruses, etc.) Chemical (VOC, fumes, solvents, etc.) Physical (dust, construction debris, etc.)
- Excessive humidity that can stimulate the growth of microbes
- Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
- Accumulation of bacteria or mold in a poorly maintained ventilation system